Lead Generation / B2B Telemarketing Services
Grow Your Sales Revenue℠ — A virtual extension of your team. Outbound Business Development (aka Lead Generation, Inside Sales, Sales Appointment Setting, Sales Development, Market Development, Telemarketing). I do the high-level prospecting for you and/or help you scale an in-house department! Based in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN. I serve clients throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Sales Appointment Setting Service / Sales-Ready Leads
- When a decision maker at a prospect account is qualified and interested in learning more I schedule a discovery conference call or in-person meeting directly in your calendar
- Drive trade show meetings and seminar meetings
- Receive sales-ready opportunity briefings in pdf format prior to the discovery call
- Receive candid prospect feedback about your company, products, services as well as contact, account, and market intelligence
- All activity tracked and measured on reports and a dashboard in Salesforce.com customer relationship management (CRM) system
Outbound Marketing Campaigns
- Per meaningful interaction ensure your target market and contacts know your company, service or product story
- New customer acquisition
- Cross-sell, upsell, maximize and expand within existing customer accounts
- Follow up, nurturing, and qualification of Marketing leads
- Conduct market research
- Craft go-to-market, outbound phone, voicemail, and digital campaign messaging
- Personalized and persona-based messaging
- Account-based marketing (ABM) strategic business marketing approach
- Smart business development cadence
- Outbound emails, LinkedIn Inmail, phone calls, voicemails
- Social selling, social marketing, and social outreach
- Event (lunch and learn, seminar, trade show, webinar, etc.) promotion and reminder calls
- Objections handling
- Appointment confirmation calls
- Post-event follow up calls
- Lead management, routing and nurturing
- Marketing and demand generation suggestions to boost campaigns
Strategy, Process, Systems, Methodologies, and Structure
- Job descriptions
- Interview questions
- Onboarding program development
- Standards and expectations
- Activity metrics and measurement
- Social selling and marketing techniques
- Marketing generated activity to customer lifecycle process
- Management questions
- Identification of manager coaching opportunities
- Customer relationship management (CRM) improvements | Salesforce.com and other SFA/CRM design including fields, page layouts, views, reports, charts, dashboards for efficient pipeline management, campaign execution, tracking, performance transparency, and ROI value
- Playbook development
- Performance management
- Coaching and warning plans
- Targeting and segmentation
- Marketing, sales, demand generation, and social media process and strategy recommendations
Some Reasons C-Suite Officers Rave About My Services
- Maximize the efficiency and increase the productivity of Sales
- More time for Sales to focus on their core competency of closing deals
- Target new, or under-performing markets and verticals
- Awareness of new, and future opportunities
- Improve morale
- Qualified, scheduled, and confirmed appointments
- Increase brand awareness
- Insightful market intelligence
- Higher conversions from existing in-house Marketing campaigns
- Enhance B2B database
- Increase Sales and Marketing alignment
- Revenue growth
- Sales-ready leads and actionable sales opportunities
Differentiators to Consider When Selecting an Outbound Business Development (aka Lead Generation, Inside Sales, Sales Development, Market Development, Telemarketing) Company
- I will personally represent your brand with 20 years of successful global outbound and inbound lead generation, sales, and marketing experience communicating with C-level executives. Background includes building multiple Lead Generation departments, managing hundreds of Lead Generation Representatives, and outsourced call center programs.
- No multiple headcount with varying levels of junior to mid-level experience and track records representing your organization. I am a single source of open communication with your Sales and Marketing departments. No dealing with a Call Center Sales Representative, Program Manager, Call Center Managers, Supervisors, Team Leads, and multiple Lead Generation Representatives with varied skills and approaches that allow for poor communication, low quality, and service breakdowns to occur.
- Best practices will be applied to your program per experiencing millions of calls and tens of thousands of emails into a myriad of verticals and having managed over 700 staff members.
- Advanced campaign techniques will be executed. Greater brand awareness, qualified sales-ready leads and actionable sales opportunities for your organization will drive organic net revenue growth.
- Receive regular marketing, sales, demand generation, and social media process and strategy recommendations.
- I employ social selling and social marketing to warm up introductions. Personalized telephone calls and voicemail messages will not sound scripted for the best impression.
- Listen to you and your target contacts and change messaging and marketing cadence as necessary.
- Leverage a powerful business network of over 30,000 1st level connections and/or followers on LinkedIn®.
- Scheduled exact day and time appointments sending invitations from your organizations Outlook, Gmail, etc. email system.
- Higher than average appointment completion ratio of 95% to 100%.
- Activity, performance, and results tracked in Salesforce.com with a dashboard for 100% ROI transparency 24×7.
- Fast ramp and results. Per a fine-tuned proven process, experience an extremely efficient ramp-up time of fewer than 11 hours from the kick-off meeting, or kick-off call for me to actually connect with your potential future customers.
- $0 down payment and no hidden fees mean you stay within budget.
Lead Generation Services Fee
- $130 to $200 per hour (exact fee dependant upon contract term length)
- Term length options: < than 3 months, 3 months, 6 months
- Custom consulting services tailored to the unique needs of each client
- No fee for a brief no-obligation initial consulting call to learn more
- My services and/or pricing, not a fit? In the spirit of service, I can make introductions to vetted strategic partner companies that may be able to assist you.